A Book Blitz is a good way to announce a new release, cover reveal, spread the news of a pricing sale, or just drum up buzz for an older title. However, a Book Blitz can be used to promote a multitude of other things.
- Promote A Giveaway to Build Your Newsletter List*
- Promote A Giveaway to Build Your BookBub or Amazon Following*
- Promote A Kindle Countdown Deal or Free Day
- Promote a Collaborative Event (i.e. Boxed Set Launch, Newsletter Builder Promo, etc.)
If it’s book related, we can use a Book Blitz to promote it.
*Authors are responsible for the prizes listed in the giveaway. BookMojo only administers and/or promotes the giveaway.
After you’ve purchased your Book Blitz, you will receive an email with a link to submit your book’s information. Once we have your response, we will get to work building your Book Blitz materials folder (see more information below).
As soon as your materials folder is ready, we will email you the booking link and the materials folder link for your own sharing (should you choose to). We will then send the booking announcement out to our book blogger mailing list. Additionally, the booking announcement is added to the front page of our website (in the sidebar menu), the Book Blogger Clubhouse page, and to the Tour Bookings menu at the top of our website.
On the day of your Book Blitz (or the first day if you purchase a multi-day event), a posting reminder is sent to those who signed up for your Book Blitz, and a social media share request is sent out to the entire book blogger mailing list. In addition to any book blogger activity, the spotlight is shared across BookMojo’s various social media platforms, on our book blog, and on any blogs BookMojo manages with the appropriate audience to match your genre. Your Book Blitz materials folder includes pre-typed posts for all social media platforms, all of which feature usage of networking hashtags for maximum exposure.
Book Blitz Assets
When you purchase a Book Blitz, we build a materials folder for our bloggers which includes the following:
- Your Book Cover
- Your Author Photo or Logo
- 20 (minimum) Book Promo Graphics (Sized 500px x 500px)
- 1 Book Promo Banner (For Blog Posts)
- 1 Square Book Promo Video (For Instagram)
- 1 Rectangle Book Promo Video (For Facebook and Twitter)
- 1 Facebook Fanpage Cover Photo
- 1 Facebook Group Cover Photo
- 1 Twitter Header Banner
- Plain Text Materials (Including Pre-Typed Social Media Posts)
- A Premade HTML Blog Post
- BookMojo Promotional Event Badge
- Any Additional Blitz Assets You’d Like to Include
BOOK BLITZ GRAPHICS
When creating your book promo graphics and videos, we try to match the overall theme of the event branding to that of your book and/or series. None of our promotional graphics feature a BookMojo logo. We strongly feel that the objective of purchasing one of our Book Blitzes is to promote your book, not our company. Therefore, the only BookMojo branding featured anywhere in your event is at the bottom of the premade HTML blog post (the BookMojo Promotion badge is built into the post). All book promo graphics are yours to take with you and use as you wish in the future.
ADDITIONAL BOOK BLITZ ASSETS
Additional Book Blitz assets may include:
- A Blitz-Wide Giveaway
- Teasers (supplied by you or made by BookMojo using the same promo graphic template we create for your event)
- Guest Posts
- Author Q&As
Should you choose to include a giveaway with you Book Blitz and you choose to have BookMojo administer it, the giveaway is set up to drive social shares of the book and build your newsletter audience. The giveaway will run for 7 days and when it ends, your newsletter subscribers are exported to a CSV file and emailed to you along with the winner’s information for your prize delivery.
Below are some materials examples of recent Virtual Book Tours and Book Blitzes.
- Jorg by Ava Ross
- Axil Free Book Magnet by Ava Ross
- The Revolutionary and the Rogue by Blake Ferre
- Rogue Reformatory: Broken by Amber Lynn Natusch & Marty Mayberry
- Sarah Fine November Bookshelf Sale (Includes 5 Separate Blitzes
- When the Marquess Was Min by Caroline Linden
- Warhead by Amber Lynn Natusch
- Unspoken by Amber Lynn Natusch
- Don’t Say a Word by Amber Lynn Natusch
- Beast’s Beauty by Christina Wilder & Laney Kaye
- Minotaur’s Mate by Christina Wilder & Laney Kaye
- Fearless ($0.99 Blitz) by Marlie May
- Dragonsworn by Marty Mayberry