Got a new title coming soon? Maybe you have a back list title that needs some more buzz or you’re looking to build your newsletter and social media audiences. Schedule a Virtual Book Tour! With your virtual book tour, we will schedule at least one blogger per day, and to help promote it, we will also schedule a one day promotional blitz for the book during the tour window in which the book or series will be spotlighted by other bookfluencers.
What does a tour include?
- A Full Bookfluencer Booking
- Review Copy Distribution
- A $25 Amazon Gift Card or Paperback Tour Wide Giveaway – Sponsored by BookMojo
- A Feature in the BookMojo Daily Reader Newsletter
- A Share on the BookMojo Facebook Page
- A Share on the BookMojo Instagram Profile
- A Share in the BookMojo Facebook Reader Group, The Reader Room
- A Share on the BookMojo Twitter Profile
- Shares in Various Other Social Media Platform Profiles; Varies by Genre
And to take with you when you go… *
- Newsletter Subscribers from the Tour Wide Giveaway **
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Graphics – 500px Square*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Graphics – 1080px Square (Sized for Instagram)*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Graphics – 2000w x 1333h*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Graphics – 1000w x 666h*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Graphics – 1000w x 500h*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Graphics – 800w x 533h*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Graphics – 1640w x 856h (Sized for Facebook Cover Photos)*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Graphics – 800w x 1203h (Sized for Newsletter Posters)*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Video – 1600w x 900h (Sized for Facebook)*
- Unbranded Promotional Sharing Video – 1080w x 1920h (Sized for TikTok & Reels)*
* All promotional graphics are supplied as high resolution jpg files. No BookMojo logo.
** Newsletter subscribers from the tour wide giveaway are supplied as a CSV file and includes the subscribers’ Name, Email, Opt-In Timestamp, & Opt-In IP Address.
We require at least two weeks booking time for each tour. More ensures better results, but we require at least two weeks.
For each virtual book tour, we require authors supply us with the following information for promotional purposes:
- At Least One 500-1500 Word Count Excerpt
- At Least Three 1-2 Line Quotes (For Teasers)
REVIEW COPIES AS VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR ASSETS
Review copies are allowed (and encouraged) as part of your Virtual Book Tour assets. How the review copy distribution is handled is completely up to you. If you prefer to handle it yourself or Kindle gift your copies, we will collect the email addresses as part of the tour booking. If you use a third party service such as NetGalley, Edelweiss, Bookfunnel, or Instafreebie, you simply supply BookMojo with your landing page link and that’s where we direct reviewers for your tour. If you would like BookMojo to handle the distribution of your review copies, we will do so using our publisher account on Bookfunnel. You can either supply us with a .docx file or an .epub file, a pdf, and a mobi. If you supply a docx file, we will add a review copy/anti-piracy disclaimer to the first page and then convert it to a .mobi file, epub file, and pdf file, all featuring ARC watermarks and a watermarked cover. BookMojo will never sell, rent, share, or otherwise distribute your book to any parties apart from the book bloggers or reviewers who sign up to receive a copy in exchange for a fair and honest review within the duration of your virtual book tour.
Additional Tour Asset Options – To Be Determined by Author:
- Guests Posts
- Author Interviews
- Character Interviews
- Additional Tour Wide Giveaway Prizes
- Anything Else You’d Like Us To Include!
Below are some materials examples of recent Virtual Book Tours and Book Blitzes.
- An Echo of Fire by Amber Lynn Natusch (Sept 2023 Book Release)
- An Echo of Fire by Amber Lynn Natusch (Summer 2023 Kickstarter Campaign)
- Blood Moon by Brian H. Roberts (Nov 2023 Kindle Unlimited Freebie Days Promo)
- Killer Flowers by PJ Peterson (Oct 2023 Book Release)