About Our Standard Newsletter Feature Types
Main and Supporting Features
Each standard newsletter issue has a main feature title, a supporting feature title, and any free book or discount book promotions BookMojo is managing (genre-matched to the featured titles). The Main Feature ($8) includes the book cover mocked up as a 3D render (usually an ereader but the type of 3D render is determined by the needs to the feature), and main features are allowed to include a bonus giveaway or freebie link (such as newsletter magnet downloads). Also included is the book’s blurb, Goodreads URL, Bookbub URL, and notes any special pricing you may be running the day of the feature.
The Supporting Feature ($5) is a simpler feature option at a budget friendly price. The Supporting Feature will usually include a flat image of the book cover with the blurb, tagline (if applicable), and purchase link(s). If the book has special pricing the day of the feature, this information will also be included.
For both main and supporting features, if the book is part of a series, the purchase link included will be pointed the series page where possible (to encourage series read-through).
Examples of Past Standard Newsletter Features
- Example 1 – Keeping Our Secrets by Katya Ensmore
- Example 2 – Protected by Outcasts by Traci Lovelot
- Example 3 – Crimes of an Empire by J.P. Graves
- Example 4 – The Secret by Lee Child and Andrew Child
- Example 5 – Wild Wolf Betrothal by Brittany White
- Example 6 – Our Fae Queen Boxed Set by Traci Lovelot
- Example 7 – Agent Zero by Janet Walden-West
- Example 8 – Sophia’s Silver Bullet by Kate Hill
- Example 9 – Grumpy Billionaire Bosses by E.S. Lynn
- Example 10 – Beautiful Dangerous by Becky Flade
About Our Enhanced Newsletter Feature Types
Main Feature + NL Poster Graphic
As with the standard newsletter issue, this issue type has a main feature title, a supporting feature title, and any free book or discount book promotions BookMojo is managing (genre-matched to the featured titles). The Main Feature Newsletter Poster ($20) graphic spotlights your title in our daily reader newsletter with more flare than standard feature type, and then the graphic is sent to you for your own future use (with no BookMojo branding). The newsletter poster file is sent to the author in a 300dpi high resolution image sized at 800(w) x 1203(h) in jpg format for easy uploading to your newsletter, website, or social media.
Examples of Past Main Features + NL Poster Graphics
- Example 1 – Murder at the Motel by Beth Dolgner
- Example 2 – Silent Slipper by PJ Peterson
- Example 3 – Breakin’ Spines Paperback & Hardcover Book Fair
- Example 4 – The Magdalene Deception by Gary McAvoy
- Example 5 – Flame & Shadow by AK Nevermore
- Example 6 – Joshua’s Tree by PJ Peterson
- Example 7 – Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
- Example 8 – The Devil You Know by Jena Gregoire
- Example 9 – Grumpy Daddy’s Boss by Haley Storm
- Example 10 – Our Fae Queen Boxed Set by Traci Lovelot
Want to takeover our newsletter for a day? The Writer Spotlight ($30) features your writer photo, press bio, critical links, your answers to our Writer Spotlight questionnaire, and up to three of your books. It’s a more in-depth look at you and your books than our newsletter audience will get with a standard feature. It also allows you the opportunity to let your personality shine, not just your books. See the Writer Spotlight Questions Ahead of Time: Click here to view a copy of the format template for the newsletter.
Examples of Past Writer Spotlight Newsletter Features
- Writer Spotlight Example: Jena Gregoire
- Writer Spotlight Example: Beth Dolgner
- Writer Spotlight Example: Efthalia
- Writer Spotlight Example: Amber Lynn Natusch
- Writer Spotlight Example: Gary McAvoy
- Writer Spotlight Example: Brian H. Roberts
The BookMojo Daily Reader Newsletter
You can use this form to subscribe to our newsletter should you choose.
Sample Standard Newsletter Feature Format