Have a heavy release schedule coming up? Or maybe you’re just ready to go on a promotion binge in an attempt to boost sales of your back list. BookMojo is now offering the PR Titan package for just such circumstances. With this package, your publishing house will have unlimited use of our PR services.
Looking for a 90-day trial package? Click here for details.
Please contact us if you need an invoice issued for your purchase of an annual package.
Current & Former PR Titan Clients
- Stories Rule Press, Independent Micropress
- Avon Books, Imprint of HarperCollins
- Incandescent Phoenix Books, Independent Fantasy Micropress
- Red Empress Publishing, Independent Romance Micropress
Current & Former PR Ninja Clients
- USA Today Bestselling Author Amber Lynn Natusch
- Beth Dolgner, Author of Paranormal Romance
- Brandy Dorsch, Author of Paranormal Romance
- VS Winters, Author of Paranormal Romance
- Amazon Bestselling Author Gary McAvoy
- Rosalie Hunter, Author of Paranormal Women’s Fiction
- Sara L Thorn, Author of Paranormal Romance
- Efthalia, Author of Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance
- Linsey Moon, Author of Paranormal Romance
- Callie Vincent, Author of Dark Romance
- USA Today Bestselling Author Isra Sravenheart
- USA Today Bestselling Author Audrey Grey
- Amazon Bestselling Author Sarah Fine
- Alicia Anthony, Author of Psychological Suspense
- USA Today Bestselling Author Ava Ross
- Amazon Bestselling Author Marty Mayberry
- Staci Stallings, Author of Contemporary Christian Romance
- Amazon Bestselling Author John Patrick Kennedy
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- Blog Tours
- Promotional Blitzes
- Cover Reveals
- Review Solicitation
- Social Media PR
- Social Media Management
- Release Day Newsletter Announcements
- Facebook Release Parties
- Various Promotional Graphics
- Blog Management
- Newsletter Building & Management
- Advanced Notice of BookMojo Publishing Projects
- Plus any other PR needs you may have!
The way we market in this industry is constantly changing. New ideas for marketing a book are tested every day. As the market changes, so do we. We are constantly trying out new ways to put your book in front of readers and we are always willing to listen to ideas you want to try.